Thursday 25 November 2010

This post technically is fraud

Those of you who follow me religiously on twitter may will know that I spend an awful amount of time effort on my blogging. In fact, this has been the source of some discomfort. Those of you following me on twitter will also know that a recent effort of mine wasn't quite worth the effort. Namely my many, long hours off hard typing was written off.
Probably the best blog ever to be written by me,  I'll have a go at paraphrasing it;
I saw Deathrap. It was absolutely fantastic. Any one in the world should go and see it themselves. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. I then went on to saying in specific and varied detail why it was brilliant (One hour's worth, in fact). The thing is, I don't have enough time to spend on this blog. In other words: EFFORT.


I also said something similar to this:

Another, rather less predictable concert/outing which I've recently been to was to see my dad sing backing vocals for a Neil Young tribute act.
Groan? oddly, the answer is no.
Yes I was yawning and listening to songs which I wouldn't ever do under normal circumstances, but it simply worked.
If any of you disagree with me, give pay him a visit yourself. My dad will be repeating his experience soon- along with other bands, just to balance the mood out- and YOU should go.
[http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144425402268353]

No comments:

Post a Comment